About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jamie. I'm a writer, reader, and huge TV junkie. I just might post about all three here on this blog. Have a look around. And if you want, drop me an email and tell me what you think. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, December 10, 2010

congrats to the YA cuzzes!


Who knows if "cuzzes" is even a word, but it's my blog and I can use it if I want, right?

Anyway, just wanted to say a quick CONGRATULATIONS!! to Pam Harris at Y(A)? Cuz We Write! She won a FULL MANUSCRIPT CRITIQUE from the awesome agent Weronica Janczuk!

How cool is that? Pam was one of my very first followers here, so I just had to give her a shout out...way to go Pam!

And her blogging "cuz" and real-life "cuz" Marquita Hockaday was the first on the Honorable Mentions list (which technically means she came in 2nd Place, right? Which is awesome!) and she gets a 50 page critique from the same awesome agent!

I love your blog, ladies, and just wanted to say congrats on your amazing wins!

5 comments:

  1. Sooo happy they won those prizes. Well deserved :D

    U rock for doing this, btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for giving us a shout out! You are a rock star ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I hopped over from Lisa Green's blog. Nice to find you here on the blogosphere.

    Now I need to check out the cuzzes blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you so much Jamie! I'm sending you hugs through the Interwebz. :)

    ReplyDelete