About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jamie. I'm a writer, reader, and huge TV junkie. I just might post about all three here on this blog. Have a look around. And if you want, drop me an email and tell me what you think. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, June 3, 2011

TGIF over at GReads!


The awesomeness that is Ginger (or G, as I like to call her) over at
GReads! has created a great meme that is tons of fun. Each Friday, she poses a question for anyone to answer. Go check her out and join in!

This Friday's Question:

Book Love:
Do you share your books
with others?
Who was the last
person you sent a book
to?

Love this question, G! Absolutely I share my books. At the day job, there's a small circle of us who swap and read books constantly, and I love it. Though I have more than enough books of my own to keep me reading for years, it's fun to get books that I may not have heard of before...keeps reading on its toes!


The last person I sent a book to was actually you, G. Of course, the original book I sent was a bust (she already had it), but I hope I made up for that gaff! And of course, G repaid my kind gesture in spades, not only sending back to me the book I sent her (it was Moonglass), but also throwing in a copy of Shade--which I can't wait to read!

So I guess the moral of today's post is this: Share your books, share your love for books, share the joy of reading!

3 comments:

  1. Ginger is ridiculously awesome am I right? She is probably one of the most generous book bloggers that I have ever come across! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how sweet :) Ginger is pretty awesome! I like the moral of today's story because I happen to love sharing the book love :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to share when I can. Although, now that I own an ereader, its impossible. However, a couple of friends of mine swap ereaders. I would, but I read mostly YA and they don't. But I definitely love to share my love of reading and books to anyone who will listen!! :0)

    ReplyDelete