About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jamie. I'm a writer, reader, and huge TV junkie. I just might post about all three here on this blog. Have a look around. And if you want, drop me an email and tell me what you think. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, July 29, 2011

TGIF over at GReads!

The awesomeness that is Ginger (or G, as I like to call her) over at GReads! has created a great meme that is tons of fun. Each Friday, she poses a question for anyone to answer. Go check her out and join in!

This Friday's Question:

Character Envy:

If you could be one character from a book, who would you choose and why?



Oh boy, this is a tough one. The cast of characters running through my head right now is HUGE! But there's one who easily stands out above the rest. I'm proud to say I would choose...

KATNISS EVERDEEN!!


That's right, I would choose to be the tough-as-nail's heroine from The Hunger Games Trilogy. I know you've all heard of those books, right? And if you haven't read them, well, you should be ashamed.

Katniss is the epitome of a great character. She's strong, independent, smart, heroic, loyal...really, I could go on and on with this list, right? Yeah. So let's just say that Katniss is awesome and leave it at that.


5 comments:

  1. I picked Katniss too :-)
    Happy Friday Jamie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick! She is a great character. I can't wait to read these books again before the movies. Totally Team Peeta though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of this series but so dont like the genre, although i have seriously been thinking of dong a little dabbing just because i have read several great reviews relating to this series of novels. You are the third person so far to choose this character.
    http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Katniss amd this series is just amazing! I'm trying not to get too excited about the film so I'm not let down. Great pick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katniss IS awesome! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete