About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jamie. I'm a writer, reader, and huge TV junkie. I just might post about all three here on this blog. Have a look around. And if you want, drop me an email and tell me what you think. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Must Reads!...ANNA and the FRENCH KISS!





Not familiar with this little feature? It's simple, really. Monday Must Reads! is a feature I created to showcase books that I think you, well, Must Read (ha!).


This week's Must Read is a good one, by one of my new favorite authors. It was recommended to me by a few people, the most vocal being my pal @GReadsBooks (she's good at forcing recommending books!), and I am so glad I finally read it! If you haven't yet (which I'm sure you have), please pick up and enjoy a copy of...




ANNA and the FRENCH KISS
by Stephanie Perkins
pub date 12/2/2010


product description from goodreads.com

Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home.

As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near - misses end with the French kiss Anna - and readers - have long awaited?



I can't say enough how great this book is, really. Beautifully written with vivid descriptions that transport you to Paris, France, it's a winner, trust me! And if you'd like, check out my review here!

1 comment:

  1. lshgflaskdjfalsdjg'alsdkjf'als Loved these books! :D

    ReplyDelete