About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jamie. I'm a writer, reader, and huge TV junkie. I just might post about all three here on this blog. Have a look around. And if you want, drop me an email and tell me what you think. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cover Reveal...ASTARTE'S WRATH by Trisha Wolfe!

I'm so super duper excited to be a part of the cover reveal for my pal Trisha Wolfe's newest book, ASTARTE'S WRATH! AW is a sort of prequel to Trisha's debut novel DESTINY'S FIRE, and I just know that it's gonna kick but in the same way!


Now, without further ado, here's the fantastic cover for ASTARTE'S WRATH!






Isn't that beautiful! I love the font and the purple and the wicked cool necklace and the eyes and the...well, you get the idea!


Please visit YA Bound for a description of ASTARTE'S WRATH, as well as a special excerpt from the book!


Congrats, Trish, on such a great cover--and on all your coming successes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment