About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jamie. I'm a writer, reader, and huge TV junkie. I just might post about all three here on this blog. Have a look around. And if you want, drop me an email and tell me what you think. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm Hibernating...back soon!


Some of you may have noticed that I haven't had a blog post since my week at BEA (which was awesome, and which I fully intend to post about, promise!). Before you totally freak and click that UNFOLLOW button, rest assured that I, too, have noticed this atrocity. 

And I have a really good reason...

I currently am being detained by the US Department of Edits and Revisions until I have completed my contractually-required WIP. 

So, until the aforementioned has been achieved, I'm afraid that my tiny sliver of the Blogger Pie is being Saran-wrapped and shelved.

But do not fret, for once I have met the requirements of the USDER, I fully intend to reward my loyal followers with a fun-filled post on my very first NYC/BEA trip, complete with a couple of giveaways--so stay tuned!

1 comment: