About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jamie. I'm a writer, reader, and huge TV junkie. I just might post about all three here on this blog. Have a look around. And if you want, drop me an email and tell me what you think. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm signing today at BEA!!


Hey you guys, I'll be signing copies of BLOOD BORN today at BEA in NYC from 4-5pm!

If you happen to be attending BEA, please come by and grab a signed copy of my book!

In fact, Pendrell has authors signing all day today--check it out!


DJ DeSmyter (author of HUNTED) - 10-11am

Lani Woodland (author of INTRINSICAL & INDELIBLE) - 12p-1:30p

Angela Corbett (author of ETERNAL STARLING) - 2-3pm

Come on by and say hi, and nab signed copies of these great books!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pouting - just so you know.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete