About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jamie. I'm a writer, reader, and huge TV junkie. I just might post about all three here on this blog. Have a look around. And if you want, drop me an email and tell me what you think. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Come see me at my signing!

This Saturday, October 20th, I'll be at The Book Exchange in Foley, Alabama from 1-3pm signing copies of my debut novel, BLOOD BORN!

There will be books for sale, so come by and say hi and grab a copy (you know you wanna!). Hope to see you there!



3 comments:

  1. How did I miss this?! You're going to be down here and I'm heading north?! This is just wrong. *sigh* I hope you have a wonderful turnout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I know, right?! Of all the weekends to have a signing!

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a good time Jamie. Wish I could have attended.

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete