About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jamie. I'm a writer, reader, and huge TV junkie. I just might post about all three here on this blog. Have a look around. And if you want, drop me an email and tell me what you think. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, November 5, 2012

GONE GIRL goes traveling!


So the lovely Christa Desir was gracious enough a few weeks ago to offer me her copy of GONE GIRL by the super-fab Gillian Flynn (if you've never read her work, you have to. Like, have to.) and I quickly said YES! I offered to send the book back once I was finished reading it, but Christa said, "No way. Just pass on the goodness, that's all I ask." 

So, I came up with a great idea--I would send GONE GIRL to anyone interested in reading it, said readers would write a personal comment to the author somewhere inside the book after doing so, and then I would send it on to Gillian as a sort of thank you for being so freakin' awesome. Sounds like fun, right?!

Now, what I need from you guys is simple. If you happen to be interested in reading GONE GIRL (note: This is adult fiction, not YA, but Gillian Flynn is a master storyteller/writer, so you'll love it, trust that!), simply leave me a comment stating that fact, along with your name/email address. Once I get 10-15 participants, I'll send out a group email with some details, kay? (note: US only, folks. Sorry, my international peeps!)

Okay, so comment away, and be sure to check out Gillian Flynn on her website, Goodreads and Facebook

5 comments:

  1. I am OBSESSED with this book and would love to participate but unfortunately I can't afford the postage/mail as of late :( good luck finding people Jamie! :) great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea and I've been wanting to read this one for a while. :O)

    lmsdunick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to - but I am in the UK :-(
    Great idea though Jamie

    ReplyDelete