About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jamie. I'm a writer, reader, and huge TV junkie. I just might post about all three here on this blog. Have a look around. And if you want, drop me an email and tell me what you think. Thanks for visiting!

Friday, April 5, 2013

BLOOD AWAKENING Blog Tour starts Monday!


Just wanted to give you all a heads up that the blog tour for my second novel, BLOOD AWAKENING, starts Monday at Once Upon a Twilight!

It'll run for two weeks (4/8-4/19), and there will be lots of prizes at the end, so be sure to follow along!

Here's a complete list of all the stops on the tour:

Week 1:
4/8 -   Once Upon a Twilight - Conversation Interview
4/9 -   A Book Lovers Review - Review
4/10 - Simply Infatuated - Review
4/11 - Books with Bite - Review
4/12 - Writing, Stuff and Nonsense - Author Interview

Week 2:
4/15 - Winter Haven Books - Review
4/16 - Live to Read - Character Interview
4/17 - Me, My Shelf and I - Review
4/18 - Reading Date - Excerpt/Teaser
4/19 - Nikki's Book Blog: Vamp and Stuff - Review




No comments:

Post a Comment